ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DENTISTRY PROGRAMS 2019
The Department of Health is pleased to announce the opening of the dentistry residency applications to be offered in Abu Dhabi. These programs will be offered as independent programs at Ambulatory Healthcare Services.
All interested individuals must complete their application through Department of Health. Eligible applicants will then be contacted by the facilities selected for interviews.
FACILITIES AND SPECIALTIES OFFERED
|Ambulatory Healthcare Services - AHS||Prosthodontics||3|
|Ambulatory Healthcare Services - AHS||Pediatric Dentistry||3|
|Ambulatory Healthcare Services - AHS||Orthodontics||3|
DENTISTRY PROGRAMS 2019 timeline:
|Submission of Rank Order List||09/08/2019||11/08/2019|
|Final Match Publication||15/08/2019||15/08/2019|
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE MET FOR EACH PROGRAM:
- Bachelor degree in dentistry (for non- UAE national less than 5 years from graduation date)
- Internship (completion before 31/08/2019)
- Pre-entry exam, “The Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- If applicant is currently employed in UAE, no objection letter will be required
- Valid Emirates ID OR Valid Passport
- Age less than 35 year old
- Fulfil all licensing requirements as per PQR including Gap of Practice
Please send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline specified below.
Please note, the application period is: 23/06/2019 till 14/07/2019.
For general information regarding the application, email email@example.com
For more information regarding the Dentistry program, feel free to contact the facility directly.